Silicone rubber (Silicome Rubber) is a new type of heat-resistant polymer elastic material. Silicone rubber is characterized by high temperature resistance, excellent cold resistance, the temperature range is-50 degrees+260degrees. Excellent aging resistance (ozone resistance, oxidation resistance, radiation resistance, light resistance, climate resistance). In free state, there is no significant change in performance after outdoor exposure for several years.
And has excellent electrical insulation performance, and tasteless, non-toxic in line with the national hygienic standards.
- Silicone rubber has much better heat resistance , which can be used almost forever at 150 degrees without performance change; it can be used for 10000 hours continuously at 240degrees;
- Cold resistance: ordinary rubber is delayed by-20 degrees ~-30 degrees, that is to say, silicone rubber still has good elasticity at-60 degrees ~-70 degrees, and some special formula silicone rubber can also withstand very low temperature.
- Weather resistance: ordinary rubber degrades rapidly under the action of ozone produced by corona discharge, while silicone rubber is not affected by ozone. And for a long time in ultraviolet and other climatic conditions, its physical properties have only minor changes.
- Electrical properties: silicone rubber has high resistance and keeps its resistance value stable in a wide range of temperature and frequency. At the same time, silicone rubber has good resistance to high voltage corona discharge and arc discharge.
- Conductivity: silicone rubber has conductivity when conductive fillers (such as carbon black) are added.
- Thermal conductivity: when some thermal conductive fillers are added, silicone rubber has thermal conductivity.
- Radiation resistance: the radiation resistance of silicone rubber containing phenyl is greatly improved.
- Flame retardancy: silicone rubber itself is flammable, but when a small amount of anti-combustion agent is added, it has flame retardancy and self-extinguishing property, and because silicone rubber does not contain organic halide, it does not smoke or emit toxic gas when burning.
- . Air permeability: silicone rubber film has better air permeability than ordinary rubber and plastic film. Another characteristic is that it has strong selectivity to different air permeability.
Silicone rubber products are widely used in industrial machinery, aviation, automobile, electronics, construction, medicine, chemical industry, food and other industries. Silicone rubber products are the best rubber materials for making seals, heat-resistant gaskets, divisions, shock absorber materials, insulation components, outdoor seals and so on. Advantages: can be used in the working environment of-60 ℃ ~ 240 ℃ for a long time, transparent, non-toxic, tasteless, good insulation, good processing performance, disadvantages: wear resistance, tear property and oil resistance, poor chemical resistance. Widely used in electric and thermal appliances, electronics and electrical industries, aviation, national defense, machinery, construction industry, medical, food, hygiene, as well as kitchen supplies, household miscellaneous products and so on.
At present, silicone rubber has been widely used in various industries:
- general industrial, civil silicone rubber products;
- all kinds of silicone pipes, ducts, heat-resistant seals, heat-resistant wires, cable sheathing, etc.
- low hardness silicone products, foamed silica gel sealing strips, foamed silica gel sealing tubes, swimming caps, etc.
- food grade silicone products: such as silicone fresh box sealing ring used in fresh keeping box, environmentally friendly silica gel gasket for electric heating appliances, molded adhesive for medical devices, etc.
- used in the manufacture of general industrial or civil colored silicone rubber products, 6, used in the manufacture of colored ducts, wires, cable sheathing, silicone terminal sheathing, silicone electrode sheathing all kinds of silicone rubber products, etc.,
- used in the manufacture of general industrial or civil colored silicone rubber products,
- used in the manufacture of colored ducts, wires, cable sheathing, silicone terminal sheathing, silicone electrode sheathing, etc.
- for high voltage insulators, lightning arrester coats and other products;
- for TV high voltage caps, electrical sockets, rubber plates and other flame retardant products